Saturday, March 05, 2005

My First Digital Painting




This is the first digital painting I ever made. It made by using Open Canvas on August 2003. Actually I’m not satisfied yet. But this project should be stopped at that point due to lack my spare time. Moreover, I start this project just proofing to my self that I can do the same thing, painting, like my friend on Ilustrators_cozy_corner. So I downloaded the program, and start to painting. And this is the result.

Digital painting for me is only a hobby, because it consume a lot of time, moreover it’s not my field or my speciality. But according to me, digital painting it’s something interesting, and it’s also cheap for them who want to start to learn painting.

So how about my First digital painting, please give me comments!

No comments: